GSR18-2LI

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자별이 조회 34회 작성일 2021-05-29 00:04:28 댓글 0

본문

Inside a Cordless Drill + Repair [Bosch GSR 18 VE-2-LI]

Today I both a hammer drill Makita and the seller he gave me this cordless drill Bosch GSR VE-2-LI for free because it doesn't work and the chuck is stuck and rusty. This is not a restoration I just fixed the drill, chuck and torque setting. I did not replace the LED light because the electronic board is sealed and I don't want to damage it.
I didn't replace the carbon brushes because I'm not a fan of replacement if it still works. Maybe you have a similar cordless drill and maybe you can find something to help you in this video.

Thank you for watching

Battery screwdriver Bosch GSR 18-2-LI Plus 18V/4AH TEST!!!

Battery screwdriver Bosch GSR 18-2-LI Plus,
Bosch GSR 18-2-LI Plus akkumulátor csavarhúzó,
Bosch GSR 18-2-LI Plus Akkuschrauber,
Aku šroubovák Bosch GSR 18-2-LI Plus,
Profi Tools and Workshop

Bosch GSR 18-2-LI Professional Cordless Drill Driver

Most Compact and Lightweight professional 18V drill driver in the market.

1. Most compact: Head length of only 169 mm for optimal handling, especially for drilling and screw driving in tight spaces.
2. Lowest weight: only 1.3 kg - perfect for less fatigue drilling and screw driving overhead.
3. High torque and speed: 17 Nm of torque for powerful screw driving (up to 7mm) and 1400 rpm for drilling holes up to 30mm.
4. Increased runtime: Min. 50% more run time compared to 1,3Ah battery.

- New Gearbox for drilling into wood (GSR) and masonry (GSB) up to 30 \u0026 10mm
- Auto Lock Chuck with click sound for convenient clamping of drills and bits
- Motor Brake: exact serial screw driving

For more information, please visit on the following links given:
- Qoo10 : http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BOSCH-GBH-18V-LI-CORDLESS-HAMMER-AND-BOSCH-GSR-18-2-LI-CORDLESS/487318869

#GSR18-2LI

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,100건 4 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.artshankook.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz